Microsoft Dynamics 365 Licensing offers purpose-built business applications integrating a modern and complete solution for SMB and enterprises to monitor specific processes through a management software.
This applications helps your organization accelerate digital transformation, adapt and grow, engage with customers, empower employees, streamline operations, and reinvent products or business models.
We hope this guide helps you understand Dynamics 365 capabilities, how it fits within your business needs, and how you can get the most value out of it.
Dynamics 365 Licensing Overview
Dynamics 365 business applications are licensed by subscription and offers ERP and CRM capabilities, integrated with key tools for:
- Collaboration and communication: Email, chat, document manager, and workflows
- Office automation: Spreadsheets and text processor
- Analysis of data: Business intelligence and reports
- Artificial intelligence (AI): Tools that are adjusted and customized according to the needs and complexity of each business and sector
What business applications includes:
Customer Engagement (CE)
Dynamics 365 CE applications are customer focused business applications that are built on the Microsoft Power Platform. They are designed to help organizations more effectively engage their customers across all aspects of their journey. For example, the sales and marketing applications help identify sales prospects and turn them into long lasting relationships.
Unified Operations (UO)
Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
Empowers employees and organizations with the ability to obtain a unified view of inventory, warehouse, manufacturing, service, and logistics with predictive analytics that turn data into insights to support better strategic decisions.
Dynamics 365 Finance
Empowers business users to adapt to rapidly changing business environments. It provides businesses everything they need to control finances and manage funds with accurate information for financial planning and forecasting, and helps them stay up to date with analytics tools.
Dynamics 365 Human Resources
Enables customers to optimize compensation, benefits, leave and absence, compliance, performance feedback, standardized training, and self-service programs.
Dynamics 365 Commerce
Delivers a complete omnichannel solution that unifies back-office, in-store, and digital experiences to personalize customer engagement, increase employee productivity, optimize operations, and deliver better business outcomes.
Microsoft Power Platform
Microsoft Power Platform is comprised of four key products:
- Power Apps: Provides a rapid low code development environment for building custom apps for business needs. It has services, connectors, and a scalable data service and app platform
- Power Automate: Allows users create automated workflows between applications and services. It helps automate repetitive business processes such as communication, data collections, and decision approvals
- Power BI: Business analytics service that delivers insights for analyzing data. It can share those insights through data visualizations which make up reports and dashboards to enable fast, informed decisions.
- Power Virtual Agents: Enables anyone to create powerful chatbots using a guided, no-code graphical interface, without the need for data scientists or developers.
Dynamics 365 License Types
Full user access licenses
Full users are those whose work requires the full, feature-rich functionality of Dynamics 365. For example, salespeople, customer service representatives, finance employees, controllers, and supply chain managers.
These would include those people that need to access the system for light tasks such as time-sheet entries and reporting purposes.
How to Buy Dynamics 365
If you’re ready to conquer emerging business challenges with a next-generation ERP and CRM solution, you’re in the right place. As a Microsoft certified partner, Venti Exchange can assist you. Our licensing specialists can help you find the right solution for your business’ needs.