Simply stated, licensing software in volume makes it easier and more affordable to run on multiple computers within a single licensing organization.
Purchasing licenses in volume often reduces costs and provides more customized licensing options and improved IT management.
With your third-party provider help you must consider three main factors before integrating Microsoft Volume Licensing:
- Size and type of the organization: This refers to the number of employees, business model, and size of IT infrastructure.
- The software products: Different products are priced and bundled differently.
- The use-case scenario: How will the products be used, for how long, and by whom
Types of Microsoft Volume Licensing
Licenses can be either perpetual or non-perpetual.
- Perpetual licenses are everlasting and valid if the software is being used according to the license agreement and its Software License Terms.
- Subscription Licenses, are temporary and provide the right to use a particular licensed product as described in the license agreement. It is available only through certain comprehensive Microsoft Volume Licensing programs or available for certain products such as Microsoft Online Services, Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack, and Windows Virtual Desktop Access.
Which Microsoft Volume Licensing is better for my business?
By working with a Cloud Solution Provider, you’ll have a dedicated expert directly supporting your company’s needs. Venti Exchange provides unique personalized solutions to Microsoft services and offers.
Let us help you save time and money by assessing your business, identifying your needs, and creating a plan to reach your goals. Be more efficient and agile with a CSP partner by your side.
If you want to reduce your licensing complexity and buy smart with Venti Exchange, do not hesitate to contact us!
You might like: